Diploma in Aromatherapy Course Bristol – Therapist Level
This Aromatherapy Course Bristol will give you the skills to deliver an effective Aromatherapy treatment and help you treat clients with a variety of different ailments. It will also enable you to blend your own oils.
Aromatherapy is a complementary therapy that uses essential oils derived from plants to promote physical and emotional well-being.
This Aromatherapy training course in Bristol is designed to teach you the skills and knowledge necessary to become professional aromatherapists.
The training typically involves a combination of theoretical and practical coursework, including the properties and uses of essential oils, methods of application, and client assessment.
With proper training with Victoria at Luna Glow Holistics and certification, you will be able to offer clients a safe and effective complementary therapy that may help reduce stress, alleviate pain, improve mood, and promote overall well-being.
Aromatherapy training may also provide individuals with personal benefits, such as increased knowledge and appreciation of the natural world, and a deeper understanding of the mind-body connection.
You must hold a Anatomy and Physiology certificate and be qualified in massage to be able to proceed.
This is intended for people who already have a massage qualification and wish to use oils within their treatments.
The Aromatherapy course will be run over one day with theory, practical, 3 x case studies (undertaken in own time) and a small assessment.
You will be able to obtain insurance through ABT – Associated Beauty Therapists – with a 10% discount from my training.
Monday – 10am till 5pm
You will learn the following –
- Introduction – My experience, Aim of course, etc
- Accreditation from course
- How to get Insurance and Codes of Practice
- Health and Safety and Microbiology
- Aromatherapy Intro – what is Aromatherapy, Brief history,
- Classification of Essential oils – what are they
- Care of Essential oils
- How Essential oils work
- Essential oil extraction methods
- Massage mediums (carrier oils)
- Cautions and Safety
- How to mix and blend/use oils safely
- Properties of Essential oils
- Info Essential oils
- Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Consultation – Form and Record cards
- Aftercare advice
- Equipment and setting up – things to consider, hygiene
- Practical Tuition
- 3 x case study (must be undertaken at home) and assessment taken at end of day before case studies.
Aromatherapy Course Information – Terms and Conditions –
- Free parking
- Please bring own lunch but some light refreshments will be provided.
- All students will receive a training manual.
- If there are 2 or more of you on the course you will be practicing on each other to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to you at the end of the completion of 3 case studies providing you have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, if you feel you are not yet ready you can ask to return for further training free of charge up to one day.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Aromatherapy on your clients.
- There is a non-refundable booking deposit fee of £100
- If you pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £100 is non-refundable
- You can secure your place with a deposit fee and you will then need to pay the full amount 3 weeks prior to attending.
- Continued support from Victoria after your course.
- Entry to Luna Glow Circle support group.
- Option to join Neal’s Yard remedies through Victoria.