Diploma in Massage Therapy Course Bristol
This Massage Therapy Course Bristol will give you the skills to deliver an effective massage treatment and help treat clients with a variety of different ailments.
Massage therapy is a popular and widely used form of complementary and alternative medicine. It involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body, including muscles, tendons, ligaments, and fascia, to promote relaxation, reduce pain, and improve overall health and well-being.
This Massage training course in Bristol is designed to teach you the skills and knowledge necessary to become professional massage therapists. The training typically involves a combination of theoretical and practical coursework, including anatomy and physiology, massage techniques, client assessment, and business management.
With proper training from Victoria at Luna Glow Holistics and certification, you will be able to offer clients a safe and effective complementary therapy that may help reduce stress, alleviate pain, and improve overall physical and mental health.
This Massage Course will be run over 4 days with theory including Anatomy and physiology, practical, 3 x case studies (undertaken in own time) and a small assessment.
Victoria has 25 years plus experience in massage therapy and has trained in lots of different types of massage.
This course will show you a combination of different massage techniques to make sure you can treat a variety of musculoskeletal problems and help clients relax and obtain better health and wellness.
You will be able to obtain insurance through ABT – Associated Beauty Therapists – with a 10% discount from my training.
Price – £800.00 – 4 Days
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 10am till 5pm
Personal one to one tuition or small groups up to 4 students.
Learn about Essential oils, there health benefits, how they can enhance your massage routine and how to use them in my Aromatherapy course.
You will learn the following –
- Introduction – Aim,
- Accreditation from course
- How to get Insurance and Codes of Practice
- Health and Safety and Microbiology
- History of Massage
- Effects of Massage
- Causes of muscuoloskeletal problems
- Assessment and Massage techniques
- Massage aids and skin brushing
- Client Consultations / Record Keeping
- Massage Routine – Practical Instruction
- Benefits of Massage
- Equipment and Setting up
- Aftercare advice
- Consultation Form
- Anatomy and Physiology of the body – to include –
- Intro to cells – Homeostasis – Integumentary System – Skin and hair – Skeletal system – Muscular system – Nervous system – Endocrine system – Cardiovascular system – Respiratory System – Lymphatic system – Digestive system – Urinary system – Reproductive system
- 3 x case study (must be undertaken at home) and assessment taken at end of day 2.
Please use Contact Form for more information.
Massage Course Information – Terms and Conditions
- Free parking
- Please bring own lunch but some light refreshments will be provided.
- All students will receive a training manual.
- If there are 2 or more of you on the course you will be practicing on each other to ensure you get the feel for all aspects of the treatment
- Please wear comfortable clothes, sensible flat shoes and hair tied back
- Qualification: Certificate of Diploma Accredited by ABT
- Certificates will be awarded to you at the end of the completion of 3 case studies providing you have competently demonstrated the required skills and knowledge, if you feel you are not yet ready you can ask to return for further training free of charge up to one day.
- All courses have insurance approved accreditation to enable you to obtain the necessary public liability insurance required to perform Massage on your clients.
- There is a non-refundable booking deposit fee of £200
- If you pay in full but change your mind at a later date the booking fee of £200 is non-refundable
- You can secure your place with a deposit fee and you will then need to pay the full amount 3 weeks prior to attending.
- Continued support from Victoria after your course.
- Entry to Luna Glow Circle support group.
- Option to join Neal’s Yard remedies through Victoria.